April Fool's joke made by the great Ragnar, all powerful admin of the SC2 Gaming - FR Discord all rights reserved. Also Protoss needs to be buffed.
To strengthen Terran mid and late game in both TvP and TvZ, we decided to adjust the MULE in order to boost Terran economy enough for them to feel confortable with macro openings.
- Energy cost decreased from 50 to 40.
- Health increased from 60 to 100.
- Speed increased from 3.94 to 4.13.
As a race, Terran should always have a choice between two majors compositions. Bio and mech. Unfortunately, we are not seeing as many mech as we would like to. Especially in TvP. This is why we decided to change the Thor to be more viable in this matchup and provide good transition option to Terrans.
- Model size decreased from 5.2 to 3.9.
- High Impact Payload now does +5 bonus damage against shields.
- Widow Mine
Because players got better at defending harass from year to year, we didn't saw as much widow mines harass as we used to. In order to encourage harass play we are putting back the widow mine cloak.
- Widow Mines are no longer revealed when Sentinel Missile is on cooldown.
In the very late game, we noticed Zerg anti-air options were limited so we decided to update the Zergling so it can now fit this ultra late game role.
- Zergling are now flying units.
- Zergling can now attack air units and does 10 (+2) damage.
We noticed that sometimes Zerg players can loose a game outside of Korea. In order to fix this issue we decided to slighty change the Queen.
- Queens can now ride a Zergling to boost their speed from 1.31 to 5.37.
- While riding a Zergling, the Queen can't take any damage from ennemy units.
- Nydus Network/Nydus Worm
Fixed a bug where players were able to survive Nydus play.
- Nydus Worm are now permanently cloaked.
- Nydus Worm armor while emerging increased from 6 to ∞.
- Nydus Network and Nydus Worm initial unload delay decreased from 0.36 to 0.
Due to popular demand, we finally decided to remove Protoss from Starcraft II.
- Each Protoss player will get their account deleted.
- They will still be able to post juicy memes on reddit of course.
- Wings of Liberty: Fixed an issue that caused people to think Terrans were as OP in 1v1 than in the Campaign.
- Legacy of the Void: Fixed a nasty bug that caused Blizzard management to focus on the mobile market.
- Bunker build time will now depend on the timezone you are in.
- The Raven's patch version will now be random because no one knows what this unit should be like.
- Fixed the text for FearDragon’s portrait.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain people to still be able to use and see the D.Va announcer.
- Fixed a bug where people though this was an official balance patch and not a fake website for April Fool's day.